Interroll USA LLC
3000 Corporate Dr
Wilmington, NC 28405
P: (910) 799-1100
About Interroll USA LLC
Established in 1959 Interroll has grown to become the world’s leading supplier of key products for material handling. Whether boxes, pallets or soft goods are to be handled, no other supplier has such a complete product range available.
Interroll supplies key products for unit-load handling, internal logistics and automation in specific target markets such as food processing, airport logistics, courier and postal services, e-commerce, distribution and general industry.
Interroll offers the most efficient gravity rollers, motorized rollers (RollerDrive), belt drives (Drum Motors), conveyor modules and sorters as well as pallet flow and carton flow modules. A truly global product platform with highest availability for individual applications.
Interroll's Modular Conveyor Platform features an entirely modular design that allows users to incorporate key elements of a conveying system. It can be assembled to form a complete material handling solution that provides smooth flow of product. The components include not only the straight sections and curves with and without drives. The choices also include merge components for loading and unloading goods, and alignment and belt conveyors for overcoming steep inclines, for example. Depending on the application requirements, the conveyor modules can be equipped with various drive systems and can be combined with one another. Zero pressure accumulation conveyors can be built by using proven and extremely energy-efficient 24 volt RollerDrive units that operate without any pneumatic actuators. A 400 volt drive solution that has been optimized to handle high conveying speeds and extremely heavy goods (up to 110 lbs.) is also available for use in high-performance applications.
Interroll is launching a new generation of belt drives (drum motors). The innovative motor platform, which is to be predominantly used for modern conveyor belt systems in distribution centers in the production areas or in the food industry has a completely modular design and encompasses both synchronous and asynchronous drive solutions. This new platform makes it easy to combine all of the components and guarantees short and reliable delivery times. Furthermore, all of the options, such as encoders, brakes and return stops, are now available for all of the new platform’s motor variants. All of the drum motors in the new design comply with IP69K, the highest degree of hygiene protection. In contrast to its predecessors, the new generation of drives is distinguished by a series of design benefits. Stronger shafts and ball bearings guarantee a long service life, for example, and a robust planetary gear makes it possible to efficiently transfer high torques to the relevant conveyor belts while making very little operating noise. Thanks to an expanded number of gear stages, a larger speed range can be covered.Drum motors from Interroll offer users an extraordinarily high level of energy efficiency. When compared to alternative drive systems, these motors demonstrate a significantly reduced loss of power. This leads to a drastic reduction in operating costs for the user.
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Belt Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Elevating / Lowering Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Lane Divider / Merge / Transfer / Infeed Conveyor / Mechanism
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Roller Conveyor
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Control Components
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Motors - AC, DC, Servo, Stepper
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Chain / Power Transmission
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Conveyor Belting
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Drives / Gear Reducers
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Specialty Machine Components - Rollers
- PROCESS MACHINERY - PRODUCT PREPARATION - SIZE / SHAPE MODIFICATION > Cutter
- PROCESS MACHINERY - PRODUCT PREPARATION - SIZE / SHAPE MODIFICATION > Former
- SUPPLY CHAIN / MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS AND SERVICES > Order Fulfillment (hardware, software, systems and services)
- SUPPLY CHAIN / MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS AND SERVICES > Racks / Storage Equipment / Systems
- SUPPLY CHAIN / MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS AND SERVICES > Sortation Systems (design, fabricate and install)
|Press Release Title||Release Date||Add to My Show|
|Interroll Presents A New Drum Motor Platform||Mon. Aug. 14|
- Chemical Household
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Prepared Foods