25 Windustrial Road, PO Box 10
Winneconne, WI 54986
P: (920) 582-7960
F: (920) 582-7952
About Multi-Conveyor LLC
Multi-Conveyor is the original equipment manufacturer specializing in standard and custom conveyor design, conveyor engineering, conveyor integration, turn-key, electrical and service capabilities, along with the manufacture of standard plastic chain and belt conveyors. As experts in packaging and material handling conveyors and equipment, Multi-Conveyor has designed and built thousands of systems for companies of all sizes.
Customers rely on our expertise to build conveyors for accumulation; indexing conveyors; divert or merge conveyor systems; hand-pack stations; rotary tables; spiral conveyors; incline and decline conveyor solutions; mat-top and tabletop conveyors; and common standard plastic chain systems. Multi-Conveyor excels in engineering sustainable conveyors at the best value for the quality with prompt delivery schedules.
Multi-Conveyor is keenly aware of USDA, WDA, AMI, FDA, meat, dairy, BISSC, etc. requirements for ultra sanitary stainless steel systems for food and pharmaceutical applications. We follow strict guidelines to ensure the proper washdown, sanitary and safety specifications are met to your specific needs. Standard sanitary features include spaced off frame components, sanitary supports and wash down resistant power transmission components.
Our engineers, designers and technicians bring forth concepts and solutions that get results and gain efficiency using state-of-the-art controls, UL certified panels and PLC programming. From simple conveyors to complete systems to turn-key projects, we have the answers. And, chances are, we’ve already built a system that may be similar to the project you’re working on right now. Let us help.
Put our expertise to work to provide you with the equipment that best fits your application. Training: On-site installation service - mechanical & electrical; start-up assistance; FAT (factory acceptance testing) including operational instruction; control verification in your (your customer's) plant to "fine-tune" the system and educate your employees on proper usage/maintenance.
Documentation: Each system is shipped with a manual and spare parts list, including drawings for each manufactured conveyor or device in the shipment.
Manuals are available on CD upon request. Other services: Concept, Design, Engineering, Electrical and Turnkey Systems. Multi-Conveyor can alleviate much of the work on the front end of your conveyor building process by utilizing our experienced engineers and project management team so you can concentrate on other areas of your project.
Take the Multi-Conveyor Challenge: Even if you’re satisfied with your existing conveyor supplier, let us quote your next project. You may be surprised when you compare the quality, value, services and delivery time. Call today 1-800-236-7960 or visit our comprehensive website to learn about all of our capabilities: www.multi-conveyor.com.
Whether you're moving bottles, cans, boxes, cases, pouches, raw or individual product, we’ll get your products moving in the right direction. Contact us today, we can help. Multi-Conveyor... your best, conveyed better.
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulation - Spiral / Helical Machine
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - Continuous Loop Machine
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - Conveyor
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - In-line
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - Rotary Machine
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - Serpentine Machine
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Accumulator - Variable Length Machine
- ACCUMULATING / COLLATING MACHINES > Indexing / Counting / Collating Conveyor / Machine
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Belt Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Bucket Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Elevating / Lowering Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Expanding / Contracting Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Flat Top / Mat Top Chain Conveyors
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Lane Divider / Merge / Transfer / Infeed Conveyor / Mechanism
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Pneumatic Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Pucking / Depucking Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Roller Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Screw Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Spiral Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Steel Belt Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Vacuum Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Vibratory / Horizontal Motion Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Wire Mesh Conveyor
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Conveyor Chain
- Chemical Household
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Prepared Foods
Currently Exporting: Yes
Category: CONVEYING MACHINES
The need for a quality, yet affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit by Multi-Conveyor. The tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance. The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications. Soon to be an industry standard for virtually endless applications. Learn more!