a ProMach product brand
525 Vossbrink Drive
PO Box 185
Washington, MO 63090
P: (636) 239-7424
F: (636) 239-7322
Texwrap, along with Tekkra, is part of the ProMach Shrink Systems Group – a single source for high speed, robust, and innovative shrink wrap and bundling machines. These two core brands in the group – Texwrap for shrink wrapping and Tekkra for shrink bundling – share a unified shrink systems center of excellence in Washington, Mo., the original home of Texwrap.
Texwrap is the leader in the design and manufacture of fully automatic shrinkwrap systems. Known as an industry innovator, we hold patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink wrapping business. Our full line of standard wrappers includes L-bar sealers, continuous motion side sealers, intermittent motion side sealers, lapsealers and vertical wrappers, as well as tunnels, conveyors and infeeds. We also specialize in designing and building custom systems to fit a wide variety of applications and offer integration services incorporating products like Fanuc® Robotics and Rockwell® Automation. Texwrap partners with a nationwide network of highly-trained packaging distributors in order to better serve its customers. This partnership provides a support structure to insure the best machinery/application fit, a smooth startup, reliable local service, and long-term return on the machinery investment. Our mission is to provide our customers with the latest technological advances while maintaining our commitment to a user-friendly machine that is efficient and easy to maintain. The quality construction, flexibility, easy changeover and low maintenance features of our systems give Texwrap machinery the lowest cost-in-use available in the market today. By working closely with our distributors and end users we have built a reputation based on our responsiveness to customer needs.
Wrapping or Bundling?
The terms "shrink wrapping" and "shrink bundling" are often confused. There are differences both in how the packages are wrapped as well as in how the packages are used. Since Texwrap now offers both solutions with the addition of the Tekkra bundler line to its offering, we are able to guide our customers to the perfect wrapper solution in a customer-focused unbiased manner.
- If the package is meant for retail display, is required to be totally enclosed, the film will be left on, and appearance is very important; Texwrap shrink wrapping in a polyolefin film is the best solution.
- If the product is wrapped to unitize multiples, the ends may be left open with "bullseyes", and the film will be removed so that appearance is not a prime concern, Tekkra shrink bundling in a shrink polyethylene film is the logical choice.
- If the package is required to be totally enclosed with no bullseyes but appearance is not critical, usually Texwrap shrink wrapping is the better choice. This style of wrapper is more naturally suited to producing fully-enclosed packages and can be faster and simpler especially for smaller packages.
- If the product is in cans, jars or bottles and is wrapped standing up- choose Texwrap if meant for display, Tekkra if meant to unitize.
- If the product is cans, jars or bottles and wrapped laying down, Texwrap is the choice.
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Belt Conveyor
- CONVEYING MACHINES > Lane Divider / Merge / Transfer / Infeed Conveyor / Mechanism
- WRAPPING / BANDING / BUNDLING MACHINES > L-Sealing Machine
- WRAPPING / BANDING / BUNDLING MACHINES > Over Wrapping (Film or Paper) Machine
- WRAPPING / BANDING / BUNDLING MACHINES > Shrink Bundling Machine
- WRAPPING / BANDING / BUNDLING MACHINES > Shrink Tunnel / Oven Machine
- WRAPPING / BANDING / BUNDLING MACHINES > Shrink Wrapping Machine
- Chemical Household
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Prepared Foods