203 W Rock Rd
Radford, VA 24141-4026
P: (540) 633-3545
F: (540) 639-4162
About Kollmorgen Corporation
Kollmorgen has a rich history of enabling innovators through motion in the packaging equipment market. Since our founding in 1916, we have provided innovating solutions in technology to increase throughput, OEE, and profitability for machine builders around the world.
Our unique focus on understanding customer value and providing co-engineering provides our customers with the best solutions to optimize and differentiate machines.
Our most recent innovations include the development of the AKMH™ hygienic wash-down servo motor, the most hygienic servo on the market today! AKMH servos reduce the risk of a food recall, increase reliability in wash-down applications and decrease cleaning time. The unique hygienic design conforms to the 3A, EHEDG, NSF, BISSC, FDA, and USDA requirements. Features include a unique vented cable to equalize pressure from the inside of the motor to the outer housing. Other features include corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel outer surface, 32micron surface finish, elimination of harborage points such as external hardware and metal to metal seams, IP69K rating to withstand 1450 psi spray and motor and cabling approved for use in sanitation processes using chemicals from 2-12 pH. Our AKD®-N decentralized drive will be displayed at the show. The AKD-N can reduce cabling expense and complication as well as reduce the control cabinet size on machines.
We will also be displaying the second generation of our industry-leading AKM servo motor. The new design allows for up to 35% more torque in the same motor volume allowing for smaller more compact machines.
Our full line of motion control products including Kollmorgen Automation Suite™ (KAS) which provides full machine control and excellent tools to optimize motion performance, AKD® digital servo drives, stepper motors, direct drive rotary servo motors, frameless motor sets, linear motors, and linear actuators will be presented.
Come see our servo boxing robots and have some fun while learning about the latest in motion technology for the packaging industry.
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Control Components
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Motion Control
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Motors - AC, DC, Servo, Stepper
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Operator Interfaces / Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs, I/O)
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Electrical / Electronic - Sensors
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Brakes, Clutches, Indexing Drives
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Drives / Gear Reducers
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Mechanical - Linear Motion Actuators
- MACHINERY SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS > Specialty Machine Components
- PACKAGING / PROCESSING SERVICES > Systems Integrator
|Press Release Title||Release Date||Add to My Show|
|Kollmorgen to Debut New AKD®2G Servo Drives at PACK EXPO 2017||Wed. Aug. 30|
|Kollmorgen Announces New AKM2G Servo Motor at PACK EXPO 2017||Tue. Aug. 22|
|Kollmorgen Launches Standalone Motion Controller in a Small Package||Wed. Oct. 26|
|KOLLMORGEN CELEBRATES 100 YEARS OF INNOVATION||Wed. Oct. 26|
|Kollmorgen Decentralized AKD® Servo System Honored as Finalist in the 2016 Golden Mousetrap Awards||Wed. Oct. 26|
|Kollmorgen to Exhibit Industry-Leading Motion Packaging and Hygienic Solutions at PACK EXPO 2016||Fri. Oct. 14|
- Chemical Household
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Prepared Foods
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Direct Sales
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe