Brenton, powered by Pro Mach, is a leading supplier of packaging equipment, earning the reputation for building the best engineered packaging systems in the industry. Brenton designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative solutions in 3 major areas: case/tray packers, robotics, and Currie by Brenton palletizers with the additional customer benefit to integrate all Brenton and customer specified equipment for a total integrated solution!
The BrentonPro case packers are the result of extensive collaboration with customers seeking cost-effective, energy efficient, sustainable solutions that incorporate the latest technology and deliver benefits such as product simulation, superior collating methods, tool-less adjustment and automatic changeovers. Ranging from economical, slow speed case packers to incredibly energy efficient, high speed case packers. BrentonPro case packers offer smaller footprints than many case packers reaching similar speeds without making engineering shortcuts or performance compromises.
Brenton has deep robotic programming and integrating capabilities and excels in vision guided pick-and-place for high-speed packing of food, beverages, medical supplies and other consumer products. Many companies advertise FANUC integration, but only 4%, including Brenton, are Certified Servicing Integrators (CSI).
We are equipped to handle the most complex of jobs in our newly expanded facility of more than 200,000 square feet which boasts computer water jet cutting, welding, powder coating booth, and other state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques.
Currie by Brenton LLP low level infeed and HLP high level infeed palletizers build on Currie’s more than six decades of experience manufacturing heavy-duty, reliable, easy-to-use palletizers. The LLP and HLP palletizers run up to 30 and 120 cases per minute with flexibility to accommodate multiple pack patterns, plant layouts, and pallet types. Over 2,000 palletizers are installed and many are still in operation after forty years of service. Design includes important safety features, such as a framed guard doors, CAT II safety circuits. Optional muting light curtains on the discharge and pallet hopper and optional CAT III safety meets the needs of the most stringent safety programs.
For more information about Brenton Engineering visit their website at www.brentonengineering.com or contact them at 1-800-535-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Categories (14)
- CARTONING MACHINES > Carton Tray Erect / Load / Seal Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Drop Packaging Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Gantry Loading / Unloading Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Horizontal Case Loading Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Place Packing Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Robot Place Loading / Unloading Machine
- CASE / TRAY, LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINES > Vertical Case Loading Machine
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Case / Tray Multipacking Machine
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Case Erect, Fill and Close Machine
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Horizontal Case Packing Machine (End Load / Side Load)
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Vertical Case Packing Machine
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Wraparound Case Packing Machine
- CASE GROUP / LOAD AND CLOSE / SEAL MACHINE > Wraparound Tray Packing Machine
- PALLETIZING / DEPALLETIZING MACHINES > Robotic Palletizing / Depalletizing Machine
Vertical Markets (15)
- Chemical Household
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Prepared Foods
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Central America
- North America
- South America